Friday, June 20, 2014

The second half

I've been prepping up the remainder of my models for the back half of the Hobby Progress Challenge.   Now that I've essentially got all the infantry out of the way its tank time!  I am going to attempt to airbrush up from my base coat to the grey-ivory-white of the death guard for all my remaining models all at once.  Although I'm not very comfortable with an airbrush, I'm really just doing some base coat shading so it shouldn't be overly difficult.  In theory it will save me a shitload of time and I can just pick up all the details on the vehicles and plow through the back half of the challenge.

My tanks all ready to go.  The Legion Glaive is big, real big.
With all that saved time, I'm hoping to finish up an extra unit of terminators.  Also, the big guy arrived...he's pretty intimidating, not sure when I'll attempt him.

Mortation's box is even sexy.