Friday, July 25, 2014

Spartan

I finished up my Spartan Assault Tank.  Although this isn't on my list for the HPC I wanted to do one more vehicle before I returned to do more infantry.  I've got enough of a time cushion built up that I can dick around with some of this stuff.  Speaking of the hobby progress challenge, I was one of the lucky winners for the first half!  If you listen to episode 105 of The Independent Characters I get a nice little shout out at the end.

Besides painting, I haven't nerded it up much lately.  I got a few of the wave IV ships for X-Wing, but have not had a chance to play with them yet, so not much to report there.  Work has been extremely busy the last few weeks but some of the crazy is dying down so hopefully I can get a game or two of that in soon.







No comments: