Friday, October 08, 2010

Vindicator

Fast vindicator's are fun! I'm probably going to need to get at least one more of these things. The gun is disgusting, the armor is nice, and the movement is great.

In the only game I used this in it doubled out some Tyranid Warriors, wiped out some Tau scum, and shut down a tank, well worth the 145 points. The only thing I would take over this in the heavy support is the Stormraven if they ever make a model for it. Although, I want to play with devastators a bit more.

Painting this was fairly easy, the Army Painter spray primer "Dragon Red" is the perfect match for the Blood Angels. Assembling this was another matter, the tank is actually uneven and all the pieces don't fit right. I also dropped some forge world brass bling on this sweet ride, boom!

No comments: