Saturday, September 13, 2014

Grave Wardens

Since I got ahead on the HPC I've been dicking around trying to get ALL my DG done by the time the challenge ends in November.  By now I've painted around 60+ individual infantry models in the same scheme so I'm getting real quick at it.  First up I finished off my 10 Grave Warden Terminators...









Now, these chaps need a leader...a strong man to guide them.  So I painted up my Typhon (who becomes Typhus in 40k) model also.



sinister lighting

On Display base



With these guys done, I'm painting up a 10 man Sternguard squad and that leaves me with my Fire Raptor and Big Daddy left.  The Fire Raptor is my final commitment and I'm hoping to start that by October, after that I'm hoping to spend all of November on Mortarion.  I'm getting real excited to line all this shit up and see how much I end up getting done in a 10 month period.



3 comments:

BT said...

Then you can paint my shit. ;)

Abraxis said...

Purple is hard

BT said...

If it is to hard for you, I can understand. I mean, I wouldn't want to give you to much of a challenge or anything.