Wednesday, May 07, 2014

4/5

I'm nearly done with the first part of the hobby progress challenge and I've set up the rest of my commitments for the year.  Everything is primed and base coated.  Now I just need to do the hard part and get everything done month by month.  This upcoming month should be the most difficult, 10 boarding Marines and a Praetor are going to take me some time.  I've got to the end of June and then its vehicles city for me!

Here are the tactical support marines I finished for May, nothing fancy but it allows me to set my tactical support squads up they way I intended initially before I got bogged down in primer issues.
Flame on!
Plasma!
Finally, I've got a few more weapon options I did for my Tactical Marines...





3 comments:

BT said...

Sweet!

Right now I have 9 heavy weapons made up and like 14 special weapons. It is really insane and going to take me a long time to get painted. But I am almost done with my Marines...I think 20 left. Then it is down to the bikes and terminators.

Abraxis said...

Cool! One of these days we need to play some 30 or 40k...I don't care which!

BT said...

Well, I am still off. I would love to come up and at least visit someday.